|Resource||Charge per hour||Charge per full session||Daily Rate||Exhibitions & Conferences (per day or part day)||Wedding Package|
|Kitchen||Included with the main hall hire for serving beverages.
Use of kitchen for food preparation incurs a charge of £50.
|Kitchenette||Included with meeting room hire for serving beverages.|
- Use of the kitchen for provision of beverages is included in hall hire, similarly use of the kitchenette is included with the meeting room hire.
- Use of kitchen for food preparation incurs a charge of £50.
- Wedding events consist of a standard package including all facilities (hall, Kitchen, meeting room, kitchenette) and run from 6pm Friday through to mid-day Sunday, at an all inclusive charge of £850.
- Weddings and adult parties will be charged a damages deposit of £250, which will be refunded when the hall committee are satisfied with the condition in which the facilities have been left.
- Similarly, exhibitions and conferences will be charged a damages deposit of £100.
- The session times are 8am to 1pm, 1.30pm to 6pm, and 6.30pm to 11pm. A full day charge covers the hours 8am to 6pm.
- There is no extra charge for other facilities such as heating or lighting.
- For further details, terms and conditions, please contact Sally Cotton by clicking here to email.
Please book the hall by selecting book below for the appropriate hall booking you require.
If the date you require to book the hall is not available, please use the hall enquiry form to send as an enquiry as we may still be able to accomodate your request. Hall Enquiry Form